My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Return To Tynemouth...Videos That Failed(First Time Around)

Hard to believe that it is already a week since I was at Tynemouth but here are some of the videos that failed to post last week. I am hoping whilst I am able to buy a new camera that will allow my short video clips to also have sound to accompany the images and who knows I may say a few words.

My present camera is 8 mega pixals but the next may have as many as 16 so the quality may improve still further. It has to be future proof because at my age and watching income I probably have no plans to make such a purchase again.

The artisan bread that I purchased is still ok and being eaten and is pretty good, gives me some hope that I will crack the home baking again...
 
 

So in the first few shot we have a view of Tynemouth in general and the food festival from the roadside after alighting from the bus. And a general look at Tynemouth high street. Rightly or wrongly the impression was that there are not many shops to be honest and you may need transport to reach the selection of shops we would normally expect in our towns. Apologies that my video is not smooth.

 
 
 
 
The other videos of the coast were further up and around the bend at the start of the video above...these are nearer the town and the castle ruins...
 
 
 
 
  
The following blog entry will be a mixture of images of my trip to the quayside around Gateshead and Gateshead. It may've been eventful for all the wrong reasons but I did get some photo's out of it.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's very cool, Gildy! :o)


Jan

29 May 2013 at 23:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home