My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tynemouth Visit...

So I made my first ever visit to Tynemouth on Saturday. To some extent it reminded me very much of Saltburn. I might have stayed longer but to be honest weather was not very kind and just as I had sat down on a seat on the cliffs to take in the view the heavens opened and I ended up sitting in a shelter was luckily close by and it also turned out that the bus stop for the bus home(well the bus that starts the journey)is next to the shelter. I sat and ate my banana, breakfast biscuits and a bottle of pop and decided to catch the next bus.
 
The following views were taken from the seat and the shelter. Do remember if you click on the images you can see them larger. When they appear click again and they become even larger. To return to the blog use your browsers back button.
 
 
 
 
 



 











If you are not tired of looking at the inages, the following is a short video of the same location(No sound I'm afraid) 
   
 
 
 Some videos have been refusing to upload for some reason. But this is the best one so its ok.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home