My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Well, I Decided Against Working Late...

And started again this morning.

I know I am making headway but sometimes feel that I am not but I'll keep plodding on. I watched the astronauts return from the International Space Station but manage to fall asleep and one minute I was waiting for them to land and the next they were sitting in chairs in the middle of nowhere being checked over by an army of Dr's and Nurses etc...at least they landed safely.

There wasn't much untidiness or work to be done but rearranging things because of their visit it has created more un-necessary work and I have had find an extra £15 to buy extra crates and now my food store is upstairs whereas before it was next to the kitchen...oh well...back to the grind...

1 Comments:

Blogger markdebby said...

I hope your next inspection goes well. I know you are worrying about it. I would hate to have to have inspections like you or maybe on the other hand it would make me do a little everyday instead of all on one day lol

14 May 2013 at 23:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home