My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Panic Attack!

Thirty Six hours before the return visit of the HA and I am starting to panic that all will not be tidy when they return...what's been taking the most time is sorting out documents and deciding g what to keep and destroy and the use of the shredder slows tidying up.

I phoned today to see if I could buy some extra time(the bank holiday weekend)but they never got back to me so I'm just going at it as much as I am able...

Now two bedrooms, passage, outhouse, hall, lounge, dining room, bathroom and toilet...I'm on with the kitchen now and hope that will be sorted by late tonight if not sooner.

The front garden is tidy and the tubs and baskets have flowers in them.

Luckily my gardener was at a neighbours today and he is going to take my rubbish away and he knocked the back garden down with his strimmer. So the gardens are ok.

So I'll just get back on and hope it all falls into place...

1 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Well done, Gildy.
It sounds as if it will all be looking fine. Take pics so that you have proof that each room and the gardens were in apple pie order.

22 May 2013 at 23:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home