My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, April 19, 2013

They Don't Miss A Trick...

I purchased a prepayment prescription certificate card to save on prescription charges because I was afraid that I could not afford my prescriptions as circumstances changed when Mum passed away.  I paid approx £100.

I never used it but not knowing if I may have to I kept it by me. Then I forgot about it, misplaced it but found it again. Submitted it and asked for a refund. I have got one...

Unfortunately, even though I never used it...they are only giving me a refund for the unexpired months so I am being given approx a refund of £17. So they have kept approx £80 and I am the loser.

That stinks...but what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home