My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is This Value?

Six toilet rolls, five bottles of  Ribena(500mls)vitamins and three meals to be made in a mug...total cost(£5.49)$8.30

The only good thing is that these will be stretched and last more than a few days(and the toilet rolls and vitamins)will certainly last for a month.

As always its the initial cost.

The bottles of Ribina give me an alternative to taking a flask of tea or coffee when out of the house for a while. And unless you are filling a bottle with tap or filtered water you can pay that or more for a bottle of plain water, though if you are not fussy you can get a two litres bottle(still or sparkling)for around 17p and also make up your own using various squashes.

Well, I had my blood tests taken earlier today so I hope all is well on Thursday when I see my consultant. It is always a little bit of a worry waiting to hear how things are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home