My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm Looking My Age...

Even if I dress smartish, get shaved etc...with the loss of hair and needing glasses and soon extensive dental work if I look as I do now, the years are not being kind...even if I am managing to avoid putting weight on and eating all the right things...

The passport photo for my bus pass isn't any better and I'd like to say passport photos never look good.

Anyhow, it has been announced that Agnetha Faltskog(the blonde female)of the popular Swedish group ABBA has released another solo single and it will be followed by an album. OK even with all the help that will make her look good, she does and she is older than me and is able to wear clothes that suit younger people and she still sounds good. I already look older than she does...

Good job I am not vain.

Here's the video plus feature...enjoy!

Agnetha Faltskog - When You Loved Someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home