My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Twitter...

I quite like Twitter not because I say anything of importance myself but if you treat them with respect quite often "The Famous" will reply to a question/comment left on their Twitter account(publicly or sent as a PM)and using e-mails or mail is not always easy or suitable.

I have some contact with dj's/presenters that I have followed for many years and even some performers on tv and radio. They get to know who is genuine and are worth responding to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home