My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Space Cleaning...

Some posts back I mentioned I occasionally follow what is happening on the International Space Station orbiting the Earth, we are treated to some wonderful images of the planet that we live on but for anyone with a curious mind it also allows you to ponder about scientific things. Often tasks we take for granted here are not as straightforward when in a weightless situation.

I thought this was interesting on the cleaning up of spills...

Spillages In Space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home