My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Food In Space...

The openess of Commander Chris Hadfield on the International Space Station has been wonderful, he has used social networking in a way that has fired the imagination and interest of the public again in space which has been lacking for quite a number of years but he has held video and audio conferences with schools and other interested parties, shared images of the Earth and space, twittered and explained all things space inbetween all the tasks that have to be carried out on the station but I think the following is kind of fun so post a link here...

Space Kitchen

Having dealt with food...we may as well answer the other obvious question...

Space Toilet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home