My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Europe...

the situation is frightening, I still fear that we could see it getting much worse here...

It will to a greater or lesser degree with the changes already mentioned but many of the austere measures happening in my country do not kick in until April, then we'll see what happens.

Will those who are hurting just accept their lot with a resigned sigh and shrug of the shoulders or will there be unrest? I don't know.

Food Fight In Greece



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home