My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Just Been Thinking...

I really love my food and would dread the day if I had to avoid certain foods on health grounds. I like looking at cooking books and tv shows even if I'll never ever get around to making the recipes and I know what to mix and choose for a good and varied diet and yet...

Though not starving myself and through not being bothered. I eat much less and wonder how I ever used to eat breakfast, lunch and evening meal(possibly something like toast or whatever)before bed.

I don't know whether I have got out of the habit when caring for Mum and we kind of ate when we felt like it. My meal portions are smaller too.

I sometimes think convention has a lot to do with when we eat and if we have perhaps work or other commitments that take up your time...

Breakfast and perhaps a light snack to set you up for working the morning and afternoon and then if you have a partner/family perhaps come home to a meal...

Now whether it is thought of as wrong, I sleep when I wish and eat when I want...so sometimes what I eat may seem unusual to some...

I was eating a bowl of beef, vegetables and gravy at 8am yesterday morning, once I would never have been seen doing that at all. Yes I might have thought it odd myself.

Today, so far all I have had is some marmite and bread. Having said that I did have some more of my stew(or is that casserole? what is the difference?)at 9pm last night.

I like not being tied to the clock.

Update:Someone has kindly explained the difference...a casserole is cooked in an oven, a stew is cooked on the hob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home