My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Slept Reasonably Well...

but sorry to say that it is one of my down days(which considering that I think I have been reasonably positive of late)is bad but I have to accept this is likely to happen probably more as I get older.

I did have a dream this morning but cannot really remember much about it and though it seemed to last ages I think the time period suggests it only lasted 30 minutes, well, what I mean is that I was asleep for thirty minutes but the dream may have been much shorter.

I remember walking around with a laptop, that my Father tried to pick me up in car(but I don't remember actually seeing him)he had to disappear quickly as the car started to become flooded with water inside.

Another part of the dream I did see Mum but can't remember if we spoke, I think I have the impression that she looked happy and was younger in years. I seem to have the impression I was introducing Mum to a popular tv/radio presenter at this present time in the UK called Clare Balding.

And before that or afterwards I don't know I was in a kind of large car with Clare but inside it was huge and was nothing like a car and was more like a very big room. There was someone else in the car/room and they decided that they wanted a newspaper and I offered to get out of the car and go into the shop to buy one but they were not bothered what paper I purchased.

Also later on when Clare had got out for some reason I realised that I had not given her the change from buying the paper and she had not asked for it so I placed it near where she would be sitting when she returned and she would find it.

Why I just did not give the money to her directly I have no idea.

I also seem to remember a dog of some kind that was wanting me to stroke it and wanted to be in my company.

Now I have no idea why Mum and Dad were in the dream or why the car driven by my dad became flooded. Or why I was buying a newspaper.

I can perhaps understand having a laptop. The dog, well there is talk that after 2015 all dogs have to be micro chipped to make it easy to trace lost dogs and who they are owned by also for situations where someone is attacked etc...I do see quite a few tweeter accounts and Clare's is one of them. So I guess that my brain has taken some of this in and come up with it's own mixed up take on things...

I doubt that there is anything that can be read into my dream or that it indicates any deep anxieties unless some dream analyst could prove otherwise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Hi Gildy, hope all is well. Haven't commented for a while but I pop in now and again to read. Dreams are great, I actually enjoy dreaming and of course I doubt any of them mean anything and are just a drunken drugged crazy editing of a million snippets of images and info that are stored in all sorts of cubby holes around the brain and come together at random spliced into a dream.

7 February 2013 at 00:55  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thanks Span,
I sometimes think we look for too many reasons for why we behave as we do and there doesn't always have to be one.

Tonight I had a strange one about lots of rats, if it was a nightmare I did not wake up whilst having it nor was I was startled.

7 February 2013 at 01:29  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Can't get your blog to work Span...It does not allow me to move around the site or leave a comment...hopefully it is a temporary fault.

See that you are in Mexico...hope that you are safe(IYKWIM)

7 February 2013 at 01:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home