My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, February 07, 2013

More Positive Today But Will It Last?

Guess it depends if/ what drops on the mat regarding forms I filled in at the end of last year...not worth going into unless the *hit its the fan!

Slept reasonably well...but had another dream, a couple...all mixed up, nothing specific but I was in a new location which I did not particularly like or want to be...that is apprehension over the changes coming(even I can see that)I invent people and places that I often don't know. The other was more of a nightmare but it did not wake me up or really disturb me. It did have a lot of rats in it though.

Spent yesterday picking on this and that but today I will try and have proper meals...

Possibly some salad at lunch. Then something a bit more adventurous for my evening meal.

I am planning to have a go at my own stir fry soon too, I have plenty of vegetables and meats to include. Haven't decided which combination to go for.

I have invested in quite a few packet mixes to add to my meals too(I went a bit crazy)and spent a fair bit but they all serve 4 people so if I measure the contents I  can make them last perhaps 4 meals for me and that means they will only add 10p-20p(16c-33c)to the cost of my meals. Some are limited editions too. It will add more flavours to meat and fish dishes. Some are for vegetable and potato meals. It seemed easier and not cost really much more than buying jars of herbs or spices.

It's Pancake Tuesday next week so I will treat myself and could make my own but to be honest, I could not be bothered and I managed to find 8 ready made pancakes for £1($1.57)and a box of pancake mixture with such a long best before date at half price 50p(79c)that makes up to 10 pancakes. It also has a lemon syrup included in the box. The discount retailer has the same product in store and there it is approx 30p(40c)more expensive.

It feels calmer today but could be the calm before the storm as I said when I started this.

An astronaut Commander Chris Hadfield on the International Space station is tweeting and posting images of Earth and space, his fame and images are being followed by the media now and sometime today there is a chat(that can be watched)between the stations commander and...the actor William Shatner(Capt Kirk of the original TV series Star Trek)

Whatever next...

Watch the broadcast here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home