My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Yesterdays Plans Went Awry...

I planned to have more food so started with a double portion of porridge with apple and raisins(I added some blackcurrant pieces too)and semi skimmed milk.

Later I planned to have a shave again(It's not me)but it is still there...at least it can easily be removed anytime. If you are going to have a beard I guess during the cold Winter months is the best time.

Then I was going to pop into the discount supermarket and buy two thermal t-shirts suitable for wearing over clothes whereas all my other thermals are for wearing under clothes. I was going to see if anything had been reduced in the other supermarket hoping I had hit lucky but the weather was not very nice and I fell asleep.

There is talk of snow over the weekend. It feels colder in the house so perhaps some bad weather is coming.

I found that I could not be bothered to go out. I cannot say that I had a troubled day or was feeling depressed, I slept well and peacefully so that means more to me...it must have been what my body and mind needed. I'll make more of an effort today...

So will do all of the above and start the day with perhaps cereal today. If I am eating that is a good sign.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Oh well only six years till you retire,if you can kee p the TV going and sofa sprung you should be able to sleep through it

11 January 2013 at 11:03  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

:o)Hopefully I'll do more than that, then again it is nice in winter to be snuggly and cosy.

Have some events to attend next week so that takes care of three nights...

I hope you were joking but if not there is little going on and who wants to sit outside on a cold day and that only leaves shopping which costs money.

Considering this town is said to be third most important town in the county and yet we don't have a theatre, a cinema or anywhere that really offers a social get together.

At best if you are lucky a local pub might get a band in or depend on people who get up and do a turn.

11 January 2013 at 11:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home