My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I Have Had To Install...

the verification step for the few of you who leave comments on my musings...I don't like it but I have found rubbish spams coming through on both my e-mail address which I deleted and it appeared they were not appearing on the blog...Wrong!

I spent quite some time removing similar rubbish from there to so with a heavy heart I have had to put a monitoring procedure on the blog once more.

I hope that it stops. I hope that I have caught them all.

If they made sense I might care less but its just total rubbish.

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home