My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Food Is My Pleasure!

I'm not obsessed with calories but have been counting my intake(not before, but afterwards)In general, one day I am about half, the other day approx on target or slightly more.

I am cutting back on the protein as with damaged kidneys...I should, so I will bulk my food out with fruit, vegetables, cereal etc...it makes the food go further(saves money)and if money is tight making it last may mean I can eat better stuff...

However, my menu for today is salad sandwiches, an organic bio yogurt, Jam and bread, lemon sole, mashed potato and vegetables, cereal and strawberries, blueberries and banana, semi-skimmed milk, scone and jam, semi-skimmed milk, coffee and water.

I have already eaten the items in red...

5 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Food should be everyone's' pleasure. I would have had the berries/banana cereal and milk before the salad sandwiches!

10 August 2012 at 11:18  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I wouldn't mind what you're having ;-)

Hope it came out ok...

10 August 2012 at 23:13  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Span,
The salad sandwiches were during the night, the cereal, fruit and milk were at breakfast as was the yogurt.

10 August 2012 at 23:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why include the salad sandwiches in today's menu when you had them in the night? No wonder Span was confused.

13 August 2012 at 00:43  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Well if you are up through the night and eating in the early hours it is part of your day especially if perhaps your Breakfast is more like the equivalent of your lunch...

I don't stick to set times or certain types of meals. It's 1.30am in the morning if I decide to have fish and chips, I'll have it!

13 August 2012 at 01:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home