My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Could've Gone Out Today But Didn't...

Well, there was no reason to...

I've relaxed and pottered around a little...

But more importantly I did not eat much earlier(just some porridge and fruit)so I had plenty of room for my "Full" English which I have just finished followed by a big cup of milky coffee.

I had two eggs, two slices of fried bread, two tomatoes, baked beans, three hot dog sausages, five rashes of streaky bacon and sliced mushrooms.

I will now happily rest and may even doze off into a lovely sleep...

2 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Crikey. That was a very full English, wasn't it?
I just love fried bread. I haven't had it for years because I know it's no good for me. It'll haunt me all day now .....unless ......

28 June 2012 at 11:48  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I guess it was a decent meal VQ. I I did enjoy it :-)

Some items were small in portion size.

I enjoyed it though...alot of what I had can be grilled or microwaved so you can work between everything...

The sliced mushrooms, the sausages and beans were all boiled in saucepans this time.

So really it was just the tomatoes, bread and bacon fried(in Olive Oil)but I could've done the bacon in the microwave. It gave the chance to use up tomatoes I might normally throw out if they've gone a bit soft.

I wouldn't mind but I have loads of tinned tomatoes(Plum and chopped)

Streaky bacon tends to reduce quite a bit so that's why I did more.

28 June 2012 at 12:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home