My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

All Is Well...

The shopping trip went well and the look out did me good. When my budget is even tighter, I'll have to get used to cutting back more but I did not spend a lot and added items that can go in my store cupboard but also make last more than once. I don't always manage to get through mushrooms(sliced or whole)but  a tin of sliced at 34p I probably can. I found a big tin of sweetcorn for 34p(no added salt etc...)10 slices of cooked ham  61p.  I found four large cans of strong cider for...£2 and so on. You can pay £2+ for a bottle of cider. That's good value to me.

Remember me saying I am not much of a "Drinker" that still holds true(I can go weeks, months and years)but until a levy is introduced(and I'm sure that it will) I can just about manage to treat myself to cider and larger, and possibly because you use less but get the same effect, some spirits. What I have to think about about is the cost and wine seems too expensive in comparison to other drink and volume against price. So that is probably what will be dropped. I haven't had a bottle of wine for ages.

 I'll never buy champagne even if they reduce it but I'll use up what I have some time. I had originally purchased some(unusual for me)for as a treat for Mum's birthday and New Year but it was never used.

Perhaps I'll have to make my own again. It used to be pretty good and it can be made in weeks and for approx £1 a bottle. It will still be a while before I that happens should I consider doing so.

So far, another day where I don't feel too bad but I know that I can suddenly find something can happen and I can be bitten on the bum.

I was talking to the lady at the supermarket that has been kind to me over Mum and she tells me I'll be fine. But she admitted that she lost her Father 26 years ago and still has times where it hits her and her Mum.

Another friend lost her daughter 14 years ago, her husband since then and though has more good days than bad but they do creep up on her. There are some so called friends(probably with the right intentions)but perhaps they haven't experienced the loss of a loved one themselves and they tell her that she should be "over it by now"

Do you ever get over it? You have to find your own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home