My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This Has To Have A Post Of It's Own...Halogen Ovens Again...

I have been talking of investing in a Halogen Oven and been spoilt for choice. This may seem to big for a single person(or is it?) I'm eating less which is saving money anyhow and as a lot of what I eat can be cooked quickly in a microwave, a frying pan with olive oil, in a pan with water. The latter two on a hob.

In some ways if I had a halogen oven, a microwave combi and one of those small gadgets that have a couple of hobs, the electric oven could probably done away with although in my little analysis I haven't allowed for items that need grilling...any ideas?

But the review and price and accessories offered plus free replacement bulb that is said to be  easy to replace(new bulbs cost £10)

What does anyone think of this? I suppose regarding my readers and those who leave comments I am depending on Carol.  :-)

I am very tempted...but an oven is big, do you always have to cook large amounts? Can you cook smaller meals? Then again, it could be good  if you are planning on cooking, splitting what you've cooked to go into a freeezer to be reheated another  day?

Andrew James Halogen Oven

How I Fell In Love With Halogen Ovens

2 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

Anthony I left my comment regarding the HO in the previous post.

I was obsessed with getting one and have never regretted it that's all I can say!

Cx

24 May 2012 at 06:15  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

This seems a good one. You even get a spare bulb...think I might go for it. Red, black or white...think I'll just stick with good old white...£39.99 with all the accessories and a cookbok seems ok to me...

24 May 2012 at 11:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home