My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Got Distracted By The Computer And Other Stuff Today...

so I had not eaten all day...

Tonight I had a big bowl of cereal, Honey Loops with banana, strawberries and semi-skimmed milk. A Mug of coffee. Then I woke up and made myself two bread buns, one covered in smoke mackerel paté and the other was tomato and cheese. Followed by a drink of water.

I eat when I feel that I want to...

Hopefully I get my PC back today and I go and see the CAB for advice around 1pm...

I have almost got the house all tidy and vacuumed and all the sacks of rubbish and stuff now in the spare bedroom. Thus it's not on show and not cluttering up the other rooms...

I hear that we are in for some hot weather over the next day or two...you watch I'll be complaining and wanting to put my electric fan on but will avoid doing so to save on the bill...haven't seen much sun so far...

4 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

I absolutely loathe the heat Anthony, so I shall be moaning about it for sure. I am fairly hot blooded anyway.

I do work for one family who have their heating on at least 20 deg and when you are cleaning you get hot anyway, it get's unbearable.

They have one of those loft extensions and it is absolutely boiling up there in the hot sun, so much I look like a boiled lobster. Awful.

Looks lovely this morning though, sun out but a nice coolish temperature.

Cx

22 May 2012 at 09:14  
Anonymous VQ said...

I'm another one who can't stand the heat. It makes me feel really ill. Still, it doesn't stop me complaining about the cold. Some of us are never satisfied! Gildy, make notes before you go to the CAB. Then you won't come home and find that you forgot to mention something.

22 May 2012 at 10:13  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

As for the computer, any extra cost I can do without(and you cannot always factor into the equation things in need of repair or replacing...)

However, the PC repair man has wiped the system clean and reinstalled the operating system for £60...so with the new DVD burner purchased some days ago that's worked out at £95 in total...I was able to do it this time, who knows about the next time...

However, my trainers have a great big hole in them so they'll need replacing, always something...

Still, they've been used every day for perhaps a year or more and I did not buy a designer make, I think they cost around £12.

So something else to buy tomorrow unless the local Tesco's can offer me something tonight...

22 May 2012 at 17:31  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I was very well informed and originally I wondered if I would have all my details but I found everything I needed to take with me but from my latest post you can see it did not work out as planned...

At least as it a warmer day I can leave the heating off, sadly I cannot do anything about the electric used...

This house used to be so warm and I used to get so hot I had a great big standing fan going(that may never be used again)but if financially I find its not as bad as I fear in the future perhaps it may...

At least today I am in my lounge trousers(they look like tracksuit bottoms(but the material isn't as thick...)and I have one of my short sleeve tops on but also vest just in case it gets chilly later.

And today I have managed to avoid wearing a coat.

Mum used to like the shirts I was wearing so nice to see I can once more...but that charity shop has many to choose from and at 99p so if I need any more I can always go there...

22 May 2012 at 17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home