My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Was Going To Eat My Chicken And Cauliflour Cheese...

Tonight(It's a couple of days over)and I don't believe that food goes off as soon as a date comes around but's the difference between "Use By" and "Best Before"

I mentioned it to the computer person and he said "Don't risk it!" "Bin it!" So maybe I will. I reckon I've lost approx £3 by doing so but that's not much and better I don't kill myself or get food poisoning. Think I'll have a walk out into the sunshine and have a little walk around the local supermarket. Then perhaps I'll come back and finish the house tidying and vacuum some more...or start a fresh tomorrow, I can work at my own pace.

As I said I have moved everything into the front spare bedroom and I can close the door on it. And the rest of the house is acceptable...

I was charged £60 for the repair so with the DVD burner that was replaced approx a week ago that's £95 I wasn't expecting to part with...That could've gone towards my halogen oven :-)


If I cannot do anything about Mum's probate and I have no appointment now with the CAB until June 12th I will try and avoid getting stressed or upset about things until then...I did say try...this advisor had no knowledge about probate etc...and they knew that was one of the main things that I was wanting to discuss.

Tomorrow, I'll think about phoning the Funeral Director and see if I can put back the scattering of Mum's ashes for a while...I am sure that I heard they can be kept for some time(in some cases they have been kept for ten years)I'm not envisaging them being kept that long...and though I said I wouldn't, perhaps I will have to bring them home...and decide what to do...even if I ask to return to the crematorium to lay them to rest at a future date...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home