My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, May 25, 2012

I Think I May Be Getting Into Free E-Books Or Audio Books...

There are new items available but most of the classics can be downloaded, read, listened to or both via a dedicated e-book reader, a computer or an mp3 player...

Here's one site I have just come across myself...

Open Culture
As a test my first book? Alice In Wonderland.

Another interesting site...

Project Gutenberg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Project Gutenberg is great! I really love that site.

You can also get a Kindle for PC free at Amazon and there are LOADS of free e-books on there.

Jan

3 June 2012 at 10:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home