My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

You May Have Seen This Before...




In approx 10 days time  it would've been a year since this hot air balloon passed by my home and after being on the phone thanking some people for their sympathy cards I came back to the bedroom to have a lie down and it was passing by in the sky again...It looked a little dirtier than a year ago and was slightly further away. The sky was much the same colour as before...

What a lot has happened in the time since it last was here. Mum was watching the tv back then and as far as we knew she was in reasonable health and we've gone through her illness and finally the losing of her...good job we don't know what the future holds but you wonder if we had could things have been different...

This image is a reprint of the earlier one from almost a year ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home