My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Just Adding Some Extra Music To Mum's mp3 Player...

Then getting the flasks ready, shaving then I am off to see Mum, hopefully earlier than usual so we can share listening to Mum's favourite Sunday music programme on the radio all afternoon, a bit like old times so I hope its a good day and there is not much to report other than its not such a bad day.

So my next post may not be until late tonight/early tomorrow...

She managed a little bit of bread and spaghetti hoops at teatime and milk shake, tea, water and a complan throughout the evening...I reckon approx 800 calories being there earlier today I may get a few more calories into Mujm(I hope)as long as she still eats and drinks(the time to worry is if/when she gives up and won't have either)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home