My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 02, 2012

Anyone Leaving Comments...

It appears the blog is playing up again, having said that it seems to have settled down again, I hope it stays that way...

The phone has just rang and I thought the worst as you can imagine but there was no number to contact. I phoned the home and they said Mum had a comfortable night, is taking the pain killers but had not had any lunch today.

She then said Mum was looking good but corrected that as when someone is thin, can you say that? I think Mum is quite bright but for the lack of body weight.

And we know that Mum is terminal(after all what is palliative care?)

No, that's not fair I suppose it can mean that a condition is being controlled?

But thank heavens it was not the call I dreaded for now...

Having said that I'm sure that the Nursing home said Mum had eaten some brown rice?

I'll try and find out about that.

I better disappear and get some items for Mum(at the shops)and get ready to visit again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home