My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Now Today...

I've discussed with a few people what happened yesterday and they feel we are being hassled but cannot understand why and another had a similar situation.

He says we did right to stand our ground and as long as "We" say we want to stay here, they can do nothing.

Unfortunately, it has got to Mum and stressed her a little as today she said to me "I think that Dr will get his way!"

Not if I can help it and Mum should not be having to deal with that worry...

Those suppliments I was telling you about are very expensive no wonder people try to get them on prescription...would be nice to be given the chance.

Though the charity Macmillan Nurses seems to have an idea how to make some of your own nutritional drinks etc...

Ideas to Make Your Own Nutritional Drinks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home