My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, January 09, 2012

In Amongst My Own Troubles...

But it is connected regarding the vulnerable, sick and disadvantaged of society, we have changes happening to the help the State gives so it needs as much publicity as possible.

So here are more links to two important things happening the next few days with regards policies that will be discussed and probably carried through on numbers in Parliament.

Boris Says

The system would be under great strain if people had to keep contacting to report every single change in their medical conditions if it changes so much. I'm also happy that he highlights how small the amount is that actually commit fraud...we are always led to believe it is such a large figure. Also for them to know that figure must mean that those committing fraud are being caught.

The Doctors Say

Even the medical profession is unsure that the proposed changes are well thought out.
The Campaign/Report

I so hope this campaign has an effect but I fear it will fail because the main parties all sing from the same hymn sheet on many policies but again, because of the make up of the present Parliament many are carried on numbers alone.

Time to step forward on the Spartacus report

Other Public Figures Have Their Say...

Christine Hamilton

Stephen Fry

Val Mcdermid and Kate Long

The Spartacus Report – the easy read version

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home