My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 06, 2012

As The Previous Day Ends...

Mum is sleeping soundly, little sign so far that I can expect a restless night.

She's eaten and drank.

Some of the memories have returned and she seems content and calm.

I managaged to get the weekly shop in and have some new ideas that hopefully may tempt Mum to eat her meals and hopefully build up her strength, one was prompted by the hospital as I found she was able to eat it quite easily...Shepherd's Pie. So I have some lean minced lamb, some maris piper mashed potato to go over the top of it, I may add a small amount of vegetable(even if I chop it up finely)and a little gravy.
Or tinned tomatoes instead.

Still looking at the fruit juice extractors...Amazon have sent an e-mail with so extra ideas to consider..

I think its time to turn in...Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home