My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Three Down And Two To Go...

even less to report today...

The session seemed quicker, perhaps Mum's better at staying still.

It seems the Oncologist will see Mum tomorrow(We didn't know that was happening)to revue the progress of how treatment is proceeding etc...and maybe this is the time we can raise concerns we have.

Mum still appears not to be having any of the side effects they said was possible. I still believe that I can see changes happening and this is only day three.

The treatment lasted maybe five minutes, travel there and back plus waiting times for transport came out at five hours twenty minutes...mainly due to other patients appointments being delayed. One they waited thirty minutes and then they were saying another thirty minutes were needed so the driver decided to get us home(and another three people)

Never mind...this is the Human side of the hospital and the staff have been very friendly and(to use an old fashioned term)very nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home