My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

That Toe...

The dressing came off and guess what...we know that it is fractured but as has been said many times, out of all of the body, toes are fractured and broken all the time and most of time we never realise. It is the part of the body gets broken the most. The medical professions tends not to bother considering doing anything except letting time heal matters.

It did look nasty yesterday but with all the blood clear, the nail is not looking as though it will be lost and it looks more or less as it always has.

It probably would've looked much better yesterday if only it had been cleaned up.

When the bandage came off today before I saw it I said to Mum I'll redress it with items in my first aid cupboard but looking, I think its going to be ok if we let the air get at it. I think that I could dress it better than they did at the hospital if I have to.

The blood just seems to have disappeared. If it had been cleaned first maybe we'd have been away quicker.

I suppose they'd say better to be safe than sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home