My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Have You Seen My Chopper?

A few days ago I nearly purchased a Kenwood Mini-chopper. Approx £20 but decided against it.

Today in the same supermarket they had their own brand on sale(worth £15)selling at £10. I bought it. The speed is less than the other one and a bit smaller(barely)but big enough for me/us.

I actually chopped up all the ingredients for my salad and they were really tiny pieces and all mixed into one but you know what...I liked it that way.

I think I ate more than I might've when its all laid out on a plate.

Mum's not a salad eater but she found that presented this way she was able to eat so another day I may try her with a sandwich or a little portion in a bowl and she'll get all the goodness the vegetables contain...items like celery can be too hard usually.

This could be a very useful gadget...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home