My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tonight Is Different...

Not having a Fridge/freezer really messes up what you can do for a meal.

Fortunately, there is a big supermarket at the end of our street so tonight I am going to use their freezers and buy something, bring it home and cook it immediately so I don't need a freezer of my own.

I need some bread, complan and milk(Long life)as I have nowhere to keep it chilled and once opened it will go sour quite quickly but so far I am managing to keep it ok for at least 12 hours so I can use most of it up.

I think it is more important than ever to keep the disadvantaged(income wise and the disabled)the chance to live nearer to the centre of a town where all the amenities are because the cost and viability of public transport and taxi's becomes more expensive the further away that you live. And living great distances away means you are more likely to become a prisoner in your home.

I have a feeling that in the future I will have to move to another part of town because of changes in help I am entitled to. I am unaffected by changes on property being passed onto other family members because my name has been on the property for over 25 years. That has been stopped for new tenants but new conditions being put in place will still make it difficult to stay put.

If I am forced to move I worry that the new location will not be as safe, as nice and will I still be under the same Dr's that I have at present.

Should I risk looking at a private Landlord? Of course there are decent landlord's but you hear of so many horror stories. If I do I may regret that decision. Is it better to stay with who you know? Once you switch its virtually certain you'll never get back.

And if you don't fit in with the new conditions and income dries up altogether...Maybe you could become homeless.

You can't stop yourself thinking about such things.

That should be all in the future. For now my priority is Mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home