My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, October 08, 2011

How Personal Should I Go And Betray Mum's Dignity?

Well, this blog has become quite raw and personal so should I stop now?

Annoyingly, Mum because she is eating again is(and I am no expert)having normal movements and the problem is that damn growth being in the way. If it wasn't for that Mum probably could go to the toilet as before but wearing those special pants ladies wear means there is less chance of an accident dirtying clotes and bedding etc...

Now whether the Dr seeing her wearing pants like this put him off offering treatment I don't know but I had to take the chance that it could happen hence the pants she wore at the examination.

I hope this not the reason she was refused chemotherapy.

I hope we can reverse that decision or get some good news this coming Friday.

I'd be so grateful if the diagnosis so far is wrong, I have now heard of examples where two or three tests were taken and it was found not to be Cancer. And it took the knowledge of a few experts to come to the correct conclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home