My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's So Awful Talking About Household Gadgets...

and problems I am likely to face when my concern and priority is Mum.

Makes me seem so heartless and cold.

Mum's even got to the carer and District Nurse, they've only been calling for a few weeks and they're filling up and walking away with a lump(wrong term probably)in their throat and trying not to show it.

The carer said no one has got to her as quickly as my Mum and what a lovely lady she is...

And of course we have to face the music tomorrow...

Now I have just listened to one of Mum's friends husbands down the town who lost his wife in August, we just found out weeks ago but I still was unsure how accurate the news was...

It is and he's told an horrendous story about the consultants and hospital Mum is being treated at too long to go into here but it does involve the Cancer Department.

His son is very high up in Nursing Management and has complained to the Trust...It won't bring that lady back though. The husband is not coping well and is attending Bereavement Counselling.

Makes me feel confident regarding our appointment tomorrow...not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home