My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Unexpected Events...

Our Gardener arrived earlier than expected and I opened the door to find that he is ill. So he could not do our garden(and he's saying he'll try to come again next week instead)but to cut the story short, he thought he'd had a stroke earlier last week and was taken into hospital with the blue lights flashing and given all the tests.

He has Bells Palsy. My limited knowledge of that is that it can disappear quickly or drag on for months or years. It would give anyone a nasty shock.

Bells Palsy

If it does and he's not well enough, we may have to see if we can find someone willing to take on our garden.

It should not affect his ability to do gardens unless he feels it has(he has pain at present and is feeling dizzy)

The other news is that the neighbours are going to try and put the new fence up this week...the bad news as I thought that they may...they want to take out all our shrubs and we seem to have little choice.

The neighbour has tried to claim that there are lots of little black flies in some of our shrubs(rubbish)she asked our gardener if he ever noticed them he said that he hadn't. I have had look this afternoon and still cannot see any. I think its an excuse to get their own way but once the fence is up that hopefully will mean even less contact.

We have never had anything like this until now and we've had three or four couples living next door within our time here. One was a local councillor so if we were doing anything wrong with our garden I'm sure that they would've said.

We had more birds and wildlife around here too but that has changed drastically. I was looking at some photo's only the other day that showed how different it is now.

I'm repeating myself...I said they would probably want to remove our shrubs to do their fence some time ago...

I will attempt to save and replant some of them as they are lovely in the summer and I don't want to lose them and I'll buy some others to replace the one I know will be destroyed.

I've been thinking about "That" fence again...the neighbour said the reason the first fence failed was because of the roots of trees and shrubs. No, it was a rubbish fence.

And as I was cooking lunch(soup)earlier I thought...wait a minute...when the fence that is being replaced was built...all shrubs and trees were removed from that side of the garden. They also removed a wire fence. So there were no shrubs to cause such a problem and this actually means this is the second time shrubs have been removed because of/by them/or because what was left after they'd finished they died off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home