My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 03, 2011

A Load Of Hot Air!

On my Birthday a few days ago coming over the roof of the house opposite mine and very low to ground was a hot air balloon...

By the time this unusual event happened and I managed to find a camera, memory card and some batteries, I thought that I had missed my chance to take a photo but luckily it was still visable but had disappeared down the street so I had to use a zoom and could not show it in relation to the property.



I suspect as it was such a still evening and weather was not too bad and logo on the balloon is of a large commercial company, it wasn't just someone out on a journey as a hobby but probably was and will be over the coming months be part of an advertising campaign for its range of mobile phones, cable, broadband.

It was fun to see though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Obviously their first time in a hot air balloon (haha)

I used to live in Bristol and they were a fairly common sight, sometimes many at a time. There's also a festival nearby at Ashton Court which is a good day out


...word verification = sight

!!!

4 June 2011 at 10:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home