My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Keeping You Up To Date...

Been missing for a while as Mum hasn't been well. She needs care anyhow but now there's been a bit of extra care(Its a bit personal)

I think its Woman's trouble, no good being bashful. But hey, she would look after me(and has)so my turn to return the favour.

They have been back in touch for me to arrange a visit so they can check out our garden and trees.

Then a week or so later they're back to check the smoke alarms and Carbon Monoxide detector(It's for our safety)but as they are checked weekly by me and I put new batteries into them in December, I've done their work for them already.

The gardener came today and tidied up the front and back garden. Just as well if they are coming to see the trees...

Bad news, we have no fence as you may know because the neighbours fence was blown down recently. I think that's about the fourth or fifth time. We discovered when the gardener came today the neighbours dog has been coming into our garden and using it as a toilet(I stood in it)and then saw earlier deposits and in another area had dug a hole.

I'm popping a note through the letterbox later to tell them...and to think they are not replacing the fence for some months.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Hope your mum's health improves.

The note to the neighbours should read that you have only just managed to train your pet rattlesnake to not go into their garden but that it's very possessive and could bite any animal it thinks is raiding it's territory...plus plant cacti along the border.

15 June 2011 at 13:39  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thanks Span...I think Mum's picked up a little but we've heard of another of her friend's(My Godmother)has had to go into a home and give up her independence...and I suspect she's had to sell her home to pay for her care too...

17 June 2011 at 19:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home