My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Birthday Treats...



Well there is always something that you can buy or would like to buy(if you can afford to)but I often make things last as long as they can or just put off...but I have been looking at a CD for a few weeks now and so yesterday whilst shopping I thought I'd treat myself for my recent birthday...I cannot review it yet because...I have yet to play it)but I also treated myself to another two Cd's. And some blank DVD's to save some files to by burning them from the computer in case they are lost.

So I may to review them later...What did I buy?

The latest releases by Madeline Peyroux - Bare Bones
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights

And a greatest hits album of Roger Whittaker...

So I'm happy!

Update:I play all my CD's on computer and think of it as my Hi-Fi so the annoying thing is that the Diana Krall CD is enhanced and insists on playing two video's of her that have no sound which appear on the computer screen automatically and I need to install software to hear them. I can only hear the music tracks if I rip them off the CD and turn them into mp3 files, otherwise the CD is useless. Which is a pity as the music is beautiful and the production superb.

Some months ago I purchased a CD of Natalie Cole which she said was a follow up to another acclaimed CD she released years ago of American Songbook standards...and it is equally on par with that one...I think the original was called Unforgettable and this one(surprise, surprise)is called Still Unforgettable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home