My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Isn't It Awful!!!

I have nothing to say!

I could court controversy and talk about world politics, the state of the world, give my opinions(I think I am pretty tolerant of most things)and if you don't bother me, I'll not bother you. But I am sure that I could offend. It would not be intentional.

After all...if you are writing to a world audience, culture is different...religion is different, laws are different, even what we see as being acceptable regarding what we eat can be seen as different...so it is understandable perhaps why my blog is mainly personal and about what I do daily...of course that does mean that some times nothing much happens...but considering how often all that happens is bad news, some times it can be better not having anything to say.

I may have to consider putting up questions and links to sites that I think deserve more publicity to fill in the gaps.

I keep tinkering with the settings of my new place Tumblr but as yet I have still have not posted...I can tell you though that I have kept a connection to here by calling it Gildersleeve's Ramblings...

Blogging is probably the natural progression of having a Pen Friend...

1 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Hi Gildy, yes I go through patches where I don't really feel like posting, there's always something to post about but I get 'blog apathy'.

19 March 2009 at 20:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home