My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tumblr?

I've joined a site that's a bit like Twitter but similar to my blog so posts can be a little longer but having signed up I'm not sure what to do with it or if I have anything that exciting to post or how to use it. But it seems to offer more than Twitter. You can add a feed to Twitter if you are using that too...

I'll have to look into it more and see what it all entails...then I may find it of use. Or not!

I won't post a link/feed to my page as there is nothing there yet...but here's the website in case you wish to sign up or read other blogs etc...it is free...type it into your search engine...

I can link to Tumblr and Twitter. I understand that I can text or leave messages via a mobile phone(something for later perhaps?)but will me saying that I am in the supermarket and what I am possibly buying really be interesting? Offering a running commentary on what I am doing at various points during the day...probably not...you may be asking the same of what I write here...

www.tumblr.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home