My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm Sure That They'll Care...Not!

Some posts ago I mentioned that Walker's crisps had brought out some new flavours of crisps and the idea is that the public votes for one flavour and it will be manufactured as one of their range of products.

Well, I have eaten most if not all of the range and I am not impressed by any of them(it's only a personal opinion)and I am sure that many others are enjoying them. But you know what else? I have decided after eating Walker's for many years...I don't like the texture of the crisps either. Walkers crisps seem rough and hard in comparison. I have been spoilt by the smoother and tastier crisps available from another manufacturer and marketed as Pringles.

I eat less of them in one go, so they last longer, for me they taste and feel nicer in the mouth. And I don't know whether you get more for your money but it feels that way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Is that the new sensations falvours? or something similar, there was a Thai chili one that I loved and here I get 'cebolla caramelizada con vinagre balsámico' [cebolla = onion, the rest is easy to work out!] which will kill me as I eat tons...that and Doritos (orange pack) hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

7 March 2009 at 19:55  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I'll have to look Span but I think virtually any of the Pringles range is fine...they have quite a range available in the UK but I would like to see some what is available in the States here too.

8 March 2009 at 00:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home