My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

These Days Things Do Not Need to Have Fallen Off The Back Of A Lorry...

If I repeat myself forgive me but you've seen my mention in the previous entry about a shop selling lots of chocolate at very cheap prices...You never really know what will be on sale from one week to the next and often the same product once it is sold is never seen again. Apart from the price, sometimes the language used on the product is not English and often the best before date is very close. And yet not necessarily that close. Today I found ten small packets of KP Salted Peanuts for £1. So I won't eat too many in one go...but the Best Before date is six weeks away.

The economic downturn has seen certain sites become popular...did they exist before people started losing their jobs and had to watch the pennies or is it a new trend? I think that I would use such sites but for two reasons...because you are buying in bulk I could not use everything up in time so I gain little, I know no one I can share the cost with and share the stock with should I order and if you have too much of something you get tired of it.

It does make me wonder if what is being sold in this shop could be being sourced from one of these websites.

Approved Foods

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home