My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

There Is So Much Goodness In Our Food...

With a varied diet and common sense, we should all be fit and healthy and no one should ever be ill...WRONG!

All you can do allowing for your financial situation and access to good wholesome food is try your best. Just as you are told not to sit around and do no exercise, too much exercise can have a detrimental effect too. How many sports people(allowing for those who abuse their bodies by taking illegal substances)or pushing themselves to extremes find that they suffer with medical problems and are often in need of replacement parts. Or find themselves restricted in what they can do?

But I do believe that many foods are full of goodness and you have to take advantage of them in the hope they'll continue to keep you as healthy as possible or delay the decay as long as possible or stop it from getting worse.

So I'm going to link to some interesting articles I have come across in the last day or two in some British newspapers. There's nothing particularly Earth Shattering within the information but it's good, simple information that I don't think anyone of the most cynical nature could argue with and it would do no harm for any of us to follow. But as with any health information I will say take everything with a pinch of salt, don't take it as read and I'm not as such saying you should follow what it states...it's all down to personal choice.

Super Foods

Thyroid Health

Ask Jane

Latest Health News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home