My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Looks A Bit Rude...

Posted by Picasa


now that it's lost it's rigidness but last evening I was in the back garden and came across some toadstools that have been growing. Can you believe as many as 39 have had to be dug out!

But one of the biggest I have ever seen here is this example. When they grow...they do it fast. I reckon it reached approx 12 Inches in diameter before I removed it and probably it would've kept going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Toadstool or mushroom...nobody really knows: see HERE

They grew so quickly that soon there wasn't mush room in the garden...arf arf...

11 June 2008 at 12:54  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Span ;-)

These fungi are quite a subject in themselves...Facinating... and you've done the trick of leaving me a link to look at(which I forgotten how to do in the comments section)

I bet you've seen some unsual natural plant life on your training/survival courses in the past...

I will have a look soon...

11 June 2008 at 16:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home