My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Symptoms Return...

The drugs and/or condition continues as I remember from years ago.

Certain cramps that result in pain and hands and fingers or toes kind of locking or wanting to close and small movements can be difficult to perform or doing so it can set off the above.

To attempt to reverse the above, it often means putting your hands in as hot water as you can stand in a sink and eventually things improve.

Bad day for the hernia, it seemingly wants to drop within minutes of standing or sitting and was pretty large and difficult to get back into place. Every day is different.

I don't know if my mood matched the day but it was dull, dull, dull outside. It rained all day and it was so dark and dismal, it was a day where lights were required during the daytime. It made me very tired and I just slept most of the morning away in a deep slumber. In fact it's been that way most of the day.

And to coincide with that I now find myself going through periods where I am very hot and sweaty and I have needed to run a massive electric fan to cool myself down. I suspect this is associated with the immune system being altered by the treatment.

For all the above I'm happy and my Dr and Consultant continues to be and hey, I'm still here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home