My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Good News...

I discovered by accident, having a sort out of the new recycle sack to be collected on Thursday that there was a £20 note thrown in with the rubbish. And because of where it was it's probably been there for over a week. Who knows how but it is now safely in my pocket where it will be put to much better use. It will pay a bill or go towards Taxi Fares. I can't believe that I didn't miss it in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home