My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, September 18, 2015

What A Slow Day...ZZZZzzzzzz!!!!

It dragged. It was wet and dull outside. Not particularly warm so I actually went back to bed. And no I wasn't miserable and I enjoyed some extra sleep.

Healthy? Perhaps not but I have eaten turkey sandwiches and Marmite on toast. Also custard dougnuts.

Around 4.30pm I decided to go out and buy garden rubbish sacks, some rubble sacks. Even at the cheapest shop on town that still cost me almost £5. Buying plastic sacks to put rubbish in. I also purchased one more roll of that garden membrane stuff to put on the back lawns that cost almost £6. What can you do?

I decided to have a rest in town and whilst I was sitting I suddenly became aware of what sounded like a horse galloping at speed. In the middle of a enclosed shopping centre?

But yes that's what it was...luckily few if anybody was around. Dangerous isn't the word. It came speeding down one side of the centre followed by a man in a trap/cart and yes it dropped some business in front of a shop that had just closed and the assistant had brought the outside display units into the shop.

Something I never expected to see.

Now at this late hour I am watching some TV via the internet which I haven't in ages. I've watched/listened to a concert to commemorate The Battle Of Britain and now I'm about to climb into bed and watch three or four hours of music documentaries on BBC4.

I'm still on for my trip to Stockton On Tees tomorrow. If I time it right I can do that in around 40mins even on a bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home