My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Bit Late Getting Away...

But there is plenty of time to see and hear everything that Seaham has to offer for my first official visit(one of many I hope)camera is charging. I have a packet of crisps, a bottle of water and two beef and tomato baps to take with me.

The weather is looking good too.

I managed to sleep again(see previous post)after the painkillers, I'm taking my meds with me too. Once shaved I'll be away. Also using one of my new rucksacks, they've turned to be a good purchase so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home