My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

This Is Turning Into An Unusual Weekend...

and a way to possibly end Summer. Seeing I did not do as much as originally planned. I have to put down my views and some images of my first ever trip to the coastal town of Seaham yesterday. I want to go back often. I believe that I may also have a found a quicker way of getting there. Also a way to get to the Hartlepool coast which I did not realise until today.

Also my first ever visit to the Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge but more to the point to see views from above the bridge of the River Tees and the surrounding area. So lots to tell and images but I can only post so many images at one time.

And now the question is where can I go tomorrow on the last day of many places open to the public. Wondering if I can squeeze two events into the day buses allowing. We shall see. I'll put this together in the next few days, not forgetting the comedy play I will be seeing on Monday in that small theatre in Durham.

Next Saturday after getting my flu jab I may also look around Stockton On Tees retail area as I passed through on the way to the bridge it was very busy with a big choice of shops but one of the biggest street markets I have seen in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home